Olivia Professional Skin Polishing Facial Kit (with Diamonds) Review

Hello Ladies!!!

Today I have a question for all of you “When it was the last time when you visited to a salon to get your facial done?”. I would answer as “In my marriage” 😜. He he..Yes! I am damn lazy when it comes on going to salon. These days a lot of facial kits are available in the market, which are meant to be used at home but to be honest it is not that easy to use them as they seem so.

Olivia Diamond Facial Kit Review
In January there were two marriages 👰 in the family so I was forced to go for a facial. During my search for a facial kit which can be self used easily, I came across Olivia Professional Skin Polishing Facial Kit (with Diamonds). I found this facial kit an awesome option 👌 for lazy bums like me.

Olivia Diamond Facial Kit Review

Product claims:

A youthful and radiant skin.
Rejuvenates and softens your skin giving it ample nourishment.
Makes the skin smooth and Non-Greasy.
Leaves your Skin Nourished and Glowing.
Helps to revitalize and rejuvenates your skin.

Ingredients: 

Olivia Diamond Facial Kit Ingrdients

Price: Rs 2000

Wt: 400 gm

Online availability: www.oliviacosmetics.net

Best Facial Kit

Packaging: This facial kit includes 4 jars and 1 dispenser, which come in a black & blue colored card board box. Every minute detail is mentioned on the packaging along with clear instruction regarding usage of each product inside the kit. I am very much impressed with the packaging and find this kit a very good gifting option.

My opinion about the product: I always find using do it yourself facial kit a big pain at home. Lots of questions arises in my mind simultaneously thus confusing me. But this kit is pretty simple to use as everything is categorized and explained very well which makes your job very easy.

How to do facial at home


1. Cleanser:
Initially you have to start with cleanser. It has a gel like consistency & blue in color with tons of sparkling particles in it. You have to apply it on the skin and move in a circular motion for about 5 minutes. Wipe with cotton. This cleanser contains pure Diamond dust and Licorice which helps in cleaning of clogged pores and removing dirt and grime from the layers of the skin. Post use I can clearly see that it has removed all dirt & oil from my skin. It also helped in cleaning my clogged pores.

Olivia Diamond Facial Kit: Cleanser

2. Face Scrub: The scrub is blue in color and has a creamy texture. To my surprise it doesn’t have any grainy particles so it look like a cream rather than a scrub. But while using you can feel fine particles in it.You have to apply it on the skin and move in a circular motion for about 5 to 10 minutes. Wipe with the moist cotton then apply three drops of serum in a circular motion until it is absorbed. This scrub is very effective as it removed approximately all dead cells of my skin along with few blackheads on my nose. It exfoliates really well and post application my skin became more smooth and healthy. The scrub is gentle in nature so doesn’t harm your sensitive skin.

Olivia Diamond Facial Kit: Scrub

3. Massage Cream: The massage cream is again blue in color and has a very thick consistency. You have apply it on the skin for 10 to 15 minutes in a circular motion. Wipe with moist cotton. Apply two drops of serum in circular motion until it is absorbed. The formula of this cream helps in moisturizing & increasing elasticity of the skin. I have an oily skin but it doesn’t break me out. Thank god!!! No pimples popping around post application. All it gave me was a fresh, healthy & glowy skin.

Olivia Diamond Facial Kit: Face Massage Cream

4. Face Pack: The face pack is mint green in color and has a bit runny consistency. One has to be careful while unscrewing cap. Using face pack always makes me conscious, I hate that face pack which gives a burning sensation. Thank fully this face pack never gave any burning or tingling sensation to my skin. I apply it for 15 minutes on the skin but it dried off fast, that is within 8 to 10 minutes. Then I washed it off with normal water. It gave me an evenly toned skin and  also helped in tightening of the skin.

Olivia Diamond Facial Kit: Face Pack

5. Serum: Using serum is the final step of facial. This serum is blue in color and has a creamy texture. All you have to do is apply one drop of serum on skin for 2 -3 minutes in a circular motion and blend it well. Voila! You will notice an instant sparkling glow on your face.

Olivia Diamond Facial Kit: Skin Polishing Serum

I have nothing to complain about this product. Few may find it bit expensive but I say it completely worth it.

ZZM Rating: ♥♥ 4.8/5 ♥♥

Labels: